Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick post.. quick update.. quick project


btw, have started wearing Brian's clothes. Yay!
Dear Internet,

So sorry for breaking promises. I will get those kitchen redo posts up. I will. But ya know, all this baby-making takes up way more of my brain then I ever imagined. Anyway. Here's a quick and oh-so-cute project.

Since Jill at BabyRabies already did the tutorial so well, I thought I'd just point you there. I will say that there were several points where I just winged it, because, well that's how I roll. I think it turned out really well. Let's hope lil' Sweet Pea agrees.

Here's the How To. I guess it's called a pillowcase dress because you can just use a pillow case. Inneresting idea for a loner vintage case.. but that's for another day. I just used my #1 favorite fabric ever, the Katie Jump Rope by Denyse Schmidt. I think it's discontinued, but I've been hoarding it from eBay. Purty please don't bid against me? :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! Sweet Pea will love it, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete